Today’s technology makes it fast and easy to check your glucose. Here are 5 great reasons you should check regularly:
- You will know your blood glucose level (high, low or on target) and when you need to check again.
- You can assess when and how your medications are working.
- You can see how your diet, physical activity, and weight loss are positively impacting your health.
- You can reduce the risk of long-term complications like a heart attack, stroke, poor circulation, kidney issues, or eye problems.
- You can provide real information to your doctor to help adjust your medications, when needed, for a healthier you.
The biggest benefit of monitoring your glucose is the power and insight it gives you and your doctor to improve your health. So, go ahead, make glucose monitoring part of your health routine and enjoy the benefits.